How Local Site Submit Works For YouDominate local directories for FREE with the help of a few "tricks of trade" plus:
careful planning & specialized expertise.
We collect your key business data, logos & photos, etc.
The $299 submission fee gets you an amazing package of services:
- slideshow video with optimization
- YouTube video upload
- social media set up
- blog creation
- monthly reports & much more!
Resellers WantedWhy outsource your local directory submissions? Because it works.
Provide your clients with all the high-end local directory submissions they need by letting Local Site Submit do the work..
White label the service and customize pricing to meet your customers' individual needs.
Manage your clients from our online dashboard, including essentials like adding clients & ordering services.
Track every step of the project by emailing a link to completed tasks & creating custom reports.
Submit Your Business to Local Directories
Get your business spotted locally on more than 100 listings found across the Internet. Local Site Submit delivers a media savvy and content-rich listing to all relevant directories. Our manually submitted, robust listings will rank higher in each directory.
Share and Enjoy:
Why Local SEO Matters
Traditional phone book advertising is dying and local online search is exploding. The numbers prove it.
- 54% of consumers say they replaced their phone book with the Internet.
- 1.8 billion searches involve consumers looking for local businesses every month.
- 43% of online searches made on Google include a geographic identifier like city or zip code.
- 70% of Internet users report using search engines to find a local service.
- Offline sales influenced by consumers browsing and researching online are projected to increase 12% over the next five years.
Organic and local search outperforms paid search across the board.
- 85% of online searchers don’t click on paid links.
- 77% of users choose organic over paid listings when searching online.
- 40% of SEO campaigns see ROI over 500%; only 22% of PPC campaigns were comparable.
- Organic search results are 8.5 times more likely to be clicked on than paid search results.
- Pay per Click (PPC) costs rose 37% over the past year and continue to rise.
For instant search engine optimization that captures the attention of potential local customers via Google, Bing, Yahoo! and many other high quality sites, contact our local directory submission service at 214-310-1356.
|Thanks for the great work! I'm starting to see some good results. I really appreciate that you under-promised and over-delivered. Thank you.|
|I have been looking for service just like this. This is exactly what I needed.|
|Great work! The citations are everywhere.|